Sunday, May 22, 2011

Acen

Hello everyone
ok, this weekend have gave me an incite on myself and others. I find it to be funny and sad the some people have two lives. Some people are different in real life than they are on the internet. What is so hard about getting along with the people that understands you and knows how it feels to be called a weirdo. Why must ones look down on the other that don't have brand? Why be phony to someone that will have your back when your so called friends don't? Why must a Lolita stand alone in a room full of people screaming but, if she don't have on brand no one hears her

When you put up a front that you are the up most right Lolita and fight a good fight to have the backs of other Lolitas then turn around and talk about them like a dog is fucked up. If your so much the right Lolita, the Best Lolita then why do dirty in Lolita. Who the fuck are you to say anything to anyone about how they should act in Lolita when you do worse shit than a nuns would dream of in Lolita.



I think its sad that the only friends I have in Lolita are the ones no one really like or that tell the truth to where other get mad. Its funny that I can not only be myself but, I can also be a Lolita at the same time; where some can only be phony. Also I hope that you "brand" slutbuckets understand that just because you wear a brand dress, it doesn't stop you from looking like a hot ass mess. Finally, Please refrain from whorish behavior while wearing Lolita.

1 comment: