Sunday, April 15, 2012

25mo and still counting

I had to take a break from everything. I'm back and ready to turn heads. This go around I will be trying fairy-kei, Gothic Lolita, and Classic Lolita. I understand it's a lot but it's what I must do to find the true Lolita in me.
I love the two plus size Lolita I talk to all of the time. They are my heart they help me when I need them and they are there when i need to rant. I have never thought I would be so blessed with the best female friends in the whole world.
Lolita is had and the in the U.S people already look at us like we are crazy; we don't need to be at each other throat about what not to wear and who is and who ain't doing Lolita right. I believe if we all just help one another and talk to one another we would be just fine. I can pretty much say that will never happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment