Saturday, April 16, 2011

Where I am 13mo later


Yes, it has been 13mo since I started Lolita. I find myself lost for words on how I feel. I must say I have met some of the most wonderful ladies in my life. I also must say I do have my share of bad apples. I have went to I can't wait to go to a meetup down to; I know she don't like me so I don't want to mess up her meetup. I understand I can be too out spoken at times but, that's just who I am. I can't help but, to speak my mind. I love all my girls. I love Lolita with all my heart it's my world. To see the Lolita community go at each other the way they do is sad. We as a whole already have people thinking we are weird, crazy, and they dislike us; so why hate, dislike and make each other feel bad about themselves. I believe as a Lolita we should stick together cause we have no one else in the world but, us.
I find being a plus size Lolita is hard. I find it to be that not only do the world hate plus size people but, being a Lolita on top of that its harder. Stop and think or better yet put yourself in my shoes. Not only do I have the money to buy brand because I work hard for what I want. Being a plus size Lolita is the hardest thing I ever did in my life and some times I feel as if its a waste of time. I came to far to see this all end now. So to all my Lolita's that are thinking of leaving or just feel like walking away Don't!!!!!!! I'm here for you and i will always be.

No comments:

Post a Comment