Monday, August 16, 2010

My Underworld of Lolita

I find it to be sad that the lovely Lolitas I know are slowly changing some for the good and some for the bad. I know its hard being a plus size Lolita hell I'm there with you. I don't and I cant understand what reason for some to kill their self over it. I am slowly but surly losing my weight cause I love to travel and it not for Lolita, its for me. I know some that did some things to lose weight that just have me scared to death for them.
I'm still a noob when it comes to Lolita, cause I only started march 12 2010 that's the day I watched a short show on Comcast called "Cosplay cuties" that's where I found the name and I fell in love with AP. It have been a roller coaster since that day. I found myself at one point hating my body for not being skinny I was told only skinny girls can be Lolitas, I was told so many hurtful things I cant help but to cry thinking about them. Even as I write this I'm crying cause the pain is just to much at times but I still fight and I will always fight for what I love.
I still love AP but I also love BTSSB, AATP, Meta, F+F, and Bodyline. I will forever be greatful for the first true plus size lolita I ever met my tea party queen( she thinks shes a princess when shes truly a queen.) She is my life saver cause I was going to give up, I was going to go back to dressing like a boy I was going to run away. When I met her she made me feel better, she made me want it she helped me find who I am today. To this day I still have the first PM I ever shared with her.
I have a lot of sweet Lolita, some country but I'm going back to who I really am, who I always have been. Now that I found I can add Lolita to it I'm more of a Lolita than I ever been. I enjoy Lolita with even inch of my body, mind, and soul and as I am happy my god/dess are happy for me and with me. Vampire Lolita is whats next for me i hope u enjoy it as much as I will enjoy sharing it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment